[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Emilie McDavid emiliemcdavid at exenex.com
Sat Sep 24 23:38:28 CEST 2005

NAME:  Emilie McDavid
REALNAME:  1
USERNAME:  Aemilia
USERNAME:  1
EMAIL:  emiliemcdavid at exenex.com
WEBSITE_TITLE:  Exenex Designs
ADDRESS:  www.exenex.com
LANGUAGE:  English
IS_YOUR_SITE_HOSTED_BY_A_FREE_:  No
WEBSITE_FOCUS:  Professional
GALLERY:  1
Exenex Designs is a company that is all about the customer. Fair pricing and great designs are not the only thing
that our customers enjoy. We love interacting with our customers, giving the customer what they want, brainstorming,and coming up with great concepts for their ideal website. Call us day or night with requests and questions. We enjoy helping you out with all your computer needs. If we can't help you or don't have the knowledge to help, we will point you to the people who can.

UPLOAD:  now
ALLOW_SHARING_OF_INFO:  1