[Bf-webcontent] RSS

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Sep 26 09:20:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

we've added the publication script; the RSS feed is now published
every 15 minutes. I've also added the RSS link to the template and
republished the homepage and the news section. It will appear on
other pages as well as soon as someone publishes them.

Enjoy! :)

Bart

Op 24-sep-2005, om 22:44 heeft Troy Simpson het volgende geschreven: