[Bf-webcontent] changes to blender.org content

antont at kyperjokki.fi antont at kyperjokki.fi
Sun Sep 18 18:33:59 CEST 2005

Bart suggested I just post there here so here goes:

19:00 < UnNamed> antont: some pages that could get changes
19:01 < UnNamed> antont: http://www.blender.org/cms/Resources.181.0.html links
          to the other matlib and central source fx archive (give me some mins
          to get the two links)
19:03 < UnNamed> antont: http://www.blender3d.org/cms/CVS_SSH.383.0.html eval
          $( ssh-agent -s ) for bash eval ` ssh-agent -c ` for csh, and no
need
          of doing the export or setenv then
19:03 < UnNamed> antont: as eval does the it for you by evaluating the cmd
          results as input
19:05 < UnNamed> antont: central source interesting pages
          http://www.centralsource.com/blender/effects.htm and
          http://www.centralsource.com/blender/bvh/files.htm
19:06 < UnNamed> antont: the other material library
          http://www.geocities.com/pollythesheep/matlib_index.html
19:06 < UnNamed> antont: that is all about pages that i remember without
          problems

~Toni