[Bf-webcontent] blender site

john afolayan jamsxz2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 10:32:35 CEST 2005

Hi Debra colvin, nice knowing you. Please can we go on A one on one disscussion? I'll expect your mail soon. Thanks John.

Debra Colvin <llothcat at llothcat.com> wrote:NAMEDebra Colvin USERNAMEllothcat USERNAME1 EMAILllothcat at llothcat.com WEBSITE_TITLEllothcat.com ADDRESSwww.llothcat.com LANGUAGEenglish IS_YOUR_SITE_HOSTED_BY_A_FREE_No WEBSITE_FOCUSPersonal TUTORIALS?1 _BLEND1 TEXTURE1 GALLERY1 DESCRIPTIONThis is my personal gallery site where I show off what I can do. I use blender3d for my 3d imaging needs, as well as other shareware and open source programs. I most cases, I used to have versions of the "professional" applications, but chooose to use the open source versions due to philosphical reasons. UPLOADnow ALLOW_SHARING_OF_INFO1 _______________________________________________
Bf-webcontent mailing list
Bf-webcontent at projects.blender.org