[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Alexander Ewering ae at instinctive.de
Tue Nov 1 23:56:44 CET 2005

NAME:  Alexander Ewering
REALNAME:  1
USERNAME:  intrr
USERNAME:  1
EMAIL:  ae at instinctive.de
WEBSITE_TITLE:  instinctive mediaworks ltd.
ADDRESS:  http://www.instinctive.de
LANGUAGE:  Multilingual
IS_YOUR_SITE_HOSTED_BY_A_FREE_:  No
WEBSITE_FOCUS:  Professional
BUILDS:  1
GALLERY:  1
BLENDER_NEWS:  1
instinctive mediaworks ltd. does anything related to Graphics for both the digital domain and print, Web Design, Software Development, and music production.

Our main applications for all graphics-related tasks are instinctive-blender and dtpblender, forks with various new modules, enhancements and tweaks to meet our demands.

Various of our modules have been contributed to the official Blender tree, such as Audio integration into the animation system, Mesh bevelling, DTP-like 3d Text objects, and much more.

UPLOAD:  now
ALLOW_SHARING_OF_INFO:  1
SHARE_PRIVATE_INFO:  1