[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Mon Mar 21 15:15:58 CET 2005

> What's the policy on these anyway? Do we even link to personal sites? I
> can't imagine it being a good idea to link to geocities pages. These are
> notoriously unreliable and my guess is a geocities account couldn't
> handle the site traffic generated anyway.

I am uncertain if to even answer this request. I visited the site and am far of
feeling the urge to link to it from the blender site.

This though not being the first uncertainity in if or not putting a site into a
section I would suggest to do s.th. like a democratic election tool.

Requests should be redirected to a site listing the new locations, with two
buttons for each entry. Button one - Yes it's okay for me, Button 2 - Nope I
think not. Both Buttons have a comment field, entries can be done while
electing pro or against. Decision is automatically triggered after - let's say
20 days. The requester can see the actual comments, bf-webcontent members can
decide.

What do you think?