[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Mar 16 19:32:37 CET 2005

Yeah :)

It was funny though because I am learning Chinese at the moment, so
I've even checked out their rates ;-)

By the way: I'll be leaving for China next Monday. I'll stay there for
two weeks so if there's a typo3 problem that needs admin access,
contact Ton.

Bart

Op 16-mrt-05 om 18:27 heeft Chris Burt het volgende geschreven: