[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Mar 14 08:48:37 CET 2005

Hi Rick,

we only list websites that are actually Blender related, so we won't
add yours to our list. However, some blenderheads might be interested
in your site, so I suggest you post a message about it on the
Elysiun.com forum. Most Blender users hang out there.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 13-mrt-05 om 16:49 heeft arumbus at indiegameresources.com het volgende
geschreven:

> Good Morning Bart,
>
> Unfortunately not yet.  I am hoping that we get some member that use
> Blender
> will be able to contribute some - unfortunately I'm more of the coder
> writer
> type, so I have not used blender myself (but have heard glowing
> reports :-)
>
> Thanx,
>
> Rick
>
> Quoting Bart Veldhuizen <bart at vrotvrot.com>:
>
>> Hi Rick,
>>
>> do you have any Blender specific content on your website? I had a
>> quick
>> look, but couldn't find any.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Bart
>>

>> Op 13-mrt-05 om 8:34 heeft Rick Merriman het volgende geschreven:
>>
>>> NAME
>>> Rick Merriman
>>>
>>> USERNAME
>>> Arumbus
>>>
>>> USERNAME
>>>>>>
>>> EMAIL
>>> arumbus at indiegameresources.com
>>>
>>> WEBSITE_TITLE
>>> Indie Game Resources
>>>
>>> ADDRESS
>>> http://www.indiegameresources.com
>>>
>>> LANGUAGE
>>> English
>>>
>>> IS_YOUR_SITE_HOSTED_BY_A_FREE_
>>> No
>>>
>>> WEBSITE_FOCUS
>>> Community
>>>
>>> TUTORIALS?
>>>>>>
>>> _BLEND
>>>>>>
>>> TEXTURE
>>>>>>
>>> FORUM
>>>>>>
>>> GALLERY
>>>>>>
>>> DESCRIPTION
>>> IGR (Indie Game Resources) is a new community driven resource site