[Bf-webcontent] Re: blender tutorials

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Mar 11 07:50:52 CET 2005

Hi Jim,

if you are referring to tutorials that are hosted on blender3d.org then
you are welcome to copy them. For other tutorials (like the ones we
link to from our tutorial directory) it is not up to us to say. The
thing to do is to contact each author individually.

By the way, we have a group that focuses especially on education. Maybe
it would be interesting for you to get in touch with them. I've copied
Ton Roosendaal into this email for that reason; he can help you contact
them.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 10-mrt-05 om 22:10 heeft Compman het volgende geschreven: