[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: blender3d.org blocking our ip

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Mar 10 07:59:37 CET 2005

Hi Marco,

Thanks! I *think* he can download the current tarball of the
documentation at the following link, but I'm not sure it's 100% up to
date. Let's ask Stefano, the coordinator of the documentation project.

http://download.blender.org/documentation/

@Stefano: are the archives on this page current?

Cheers,

Bart

Op 10-mrt-05 om 7:54 heeft Martin DeMello het volgende geschreven: