[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: blender3d.org blocking our ip

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Mar 10 07:44:25 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

we blocked this IP address last tuesday because we were receiving a
huge amount of traffic from a 'websucker' at this address. The
resulting load on our server made the website very slow for our other
visitors. I have removed the block,  but please understand that this is
not the way to use our website. If you are behind a NAT, then please
try to find out who caused this and ask him or her not to do this
again.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 10-mrt-05 om 7:05 heeft Matt Ebb het volgende geschreven: