[Bf-webcontent] Please don't publish anything

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Mar 8 07:35:19 CET 2005

Op 8-mrt-05 om 3:17 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven:

> - When you move the mouse over the "About Blender" button there
> appears the divider image!
>
> - The pulldown menus should be moved 1px rightwards. They start
> beneath the divider. YES I am fussy!

Aeggy, can you please take a look at this and tell me what I need to
change in the stylesheet?

> - The "About Blender" button links to 'About Blender.20.0.html'
> instead of 'About_Blender.20.0.html'

Ack! There's a problem with the Typo3 template for the top level menus.
I can't solve it right now, but I've disabled the 404 handler so that
the pages will at least resolve correctly. I'll look into this tonight.

> - Konqueror has problems with the InfoCenter page. You can check it
> with Safari. If it works fine with Safari I will send you a Screenshot
> http://www.blender3d.org/cms/InfoCenter.79.0.html

Hmm, this page has problems in IE6 and Safari too; the insert box is
causing problems. I'll remove it for now and figure it out tonight.

Bart