[Bf-webcontent] blender3d - graphics hardware page

Joshua Doss kingjosh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:44:49 CET 2005

I was wondering if some type of script/blender model file existed that
could easily be used to test a video card?  Ideally this would be
something that uses as many of Blender's functions as possible.  The
portion of the site that goes over different cards and the performance
is extremely out dated right now, it also seems to be very subjective
in nature.

I could just nuke this portion . . . or change it to reflect current
cards and perhaps a /recommended/not recommended/not compatible/
rating instead.  This would be at least a bit more objective?

Also, is it possible to get the bf-webcontent emails at this address
as well?  That way I can easier access them when I'm out of the
office.

Joshua Doss