[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Mar 2 08:02:35 CET 2005

Hi all,

I just got this message. We *do* still have those files, and I was
thinking that it would be good to move these tutorials into Typo.

http://download.blender.org/documentation/oldsite/oldsite.blender3d.org/

If anyone is interested in helping out with this, please let me know
and I'll add the tutorial folder to your account.

Cheers,

Bart

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: