[Bf-webcontent] What's up?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Mar 1 21:24:35 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

I think we're almost there, but there are still a few issues to be
sorted out; please check the mail on this list for the last few days. I
couldn't get the OptionSplit to work in the way you suggested, so I
finally gave up on it and added the margin-left style to the menu
definitions stylesheet. This works well in all browsers except IE6: it
cuts off part of the menu. If you could look in to the last parts, we
would be very grateful.

My target is still to get the new menu online next weekend!

After that, we should think a bit about the next step. There's a full
redesign on its way, so we should make sure that the time spent on an
elastic design is not wasted.

Bart

Op 1-mrt-05 om 21:16 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: