[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Tue Mar 1 09:47:16 CET 2005

Hi Jeff,

I just visited your site and found some tutorials. It looks interesting to me
but the site itself appears rather incomplete. I found the links 'Stills' and
'Animations' leading to empty, under construction, sites.

For the best of us all, I'd suggest you to finish the site and then reply to
this eMail. If you'd like to, you could attach the image upload for your entry
directly to that eMail.

Regards and awaiting to read from you soon

Luigi