[Bf-webcontent] Blender Camera Questions

Jajack Media aj at jajackmedia.com
Tue Jun 28 15:17:05 CEST 2005

I have a question and I think somebody might have an answer.

My friends and I are making a movie in blender.  But not just your ordinary
3D movie it will be stereoscopic and use 3D glasses.  I have decided the
easiest way to do this is to shoot the movie with three cameras lined up.
The left camera will be flittered for the glasses, the center camera will be
a normal camera in case the glasses idea backfires, and the right camera
will be flittered for the glasses also.  The two side cameras are parented
to the center one.

My questions are:

How can I switch from one camera to another?  By that I mean, when I hit “0”
it always goes to the left one because I made that one first.  How do I
change that so I can view the other cameras?

Is there any way I can render all 3 cameras at once and get 3 different
outputs?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  You feedback is much
appreciated.

-Andrew Jajack