[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Jun 26 08:57:55 CEST 2005

There's a lot of spamming on these forms. Usually I throw them out
before I approve the mail, but sometimes one slips through :)

Yesterday, we also saw a holiday offer and an on-line jeweler.  This
stuff is probably automated spamming..

Bart

Op 26-jun-2005, om 1:43 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: