[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sun Jun 26 08:55:25 CEST 2005

No, as a former admin of this section (and creator of the submit site
page) about 2/3rds of all the emails i got for websites were advertising
that had nothing to do with blender.

i don't understand it myself.

i think a spam advertiser has the blender submit form listed somewhere
or somthing.

Alltaken