[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Guo Wei "Your emailaddress" at blender.org
Thu Jun 23 11:35:33 CEST 2005

NAME:  Guo Wei
USERNAME:
EMAIL:  Your email address
WEBSITE_TITLE:  Website title
ADDRESS:  Your website address
LANGUAGE:  Language of website
WEBSITE_FOCUS:  Personal
Dear friends:
www.tungstenfish.com
Our company makes Slotted Tungsten Beads1, Counter Sunk Tungsten Beads2, Soft Tungsten sinker, Faceted Slotted Tungsten Beads4, Slotted Tungsten Coneheads, Flat-End Tungsten Hour Glass Eyes, Tungsten Worm Weights, Tungsten  Mormiska(D), Tungsten E Style, and they are cheaper than other supplier. If you are interested in them, please contact us, I am glad to deal with your requires and make friends with you. If you need our quotation, we will offer to you.

Tungsten Fishing Ltd.
Guo Wei
www.tungstenfish.com