[Bf-webcontent] Resignation

Compman compman at compteks.net
Thu Jun 16 23:25:28 CEST 2005

Hey everyone,
    Well It's time for me to move on. I'm sure there are a lot of you
who have never seen me on IRC because of time conflicts and such. Due to
this I won't be continuing as maintainer of the Using Blender section. I
just thought that it would be wrong to leave without saying goodbye to
everyone. I'll still be keeping an eye on the mailing list, and I'm
always around. It's been awesome being a member of this staff for the
better part of a year. I wish everyone on the Blender3D Web Editor team
and the Blender Development Team the best of luck! Maybe I'll see y'all
around when I get some time to play with Blender some more.

Peace everyone,
Compman