[Bf-webcontent] What I've been doing..

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Jan 24 08:38:32 CET 2005

Hi Doug,

are you using Internet Explorer? I haven't been able to test the code
for that.

About your remark: my idea is that we do not only use these blocks for
e-shop products, but also for content-related stuff such as 'related
links' or 'action links' such as the download link at the top-right of
most Mozilla.org pages like http://www.mozilla.org/products/camino/

I do feel that placing these blocks inside the content as opposed to
inside the header (which I quite like by the way; it would be a waste
to paste a banner in it) would be much more effective in grabbing the
reader's attention, wouldn't you?

Bart

Op 24-jan-05 om 2:24 heeft Doug Ollivier het volgende geschreven: