[Bf-webcontent] typo3 scales images

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Jan 3 08:17:14 CET 2005

Hi,

yes you can, but that option should not be used if not really needed as
it would break the consistency of the site design. I can control the
quality of the scaled image (the JPG quality if you like), and I though
it was already set to high. I'll look in to this later this week. First
I have to finish some freelance Typo3 stuff ;-)

Johannes: did you mean specific images, or all site images?

Bart

Op 3-jan-05 om 4:47 heeft Compman het volgende geschreven: