[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 15:59:18 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

I found the error why my list menu didn't work online. Please have a
look at it. I don't know if it works on other browsers than gecko based
ones. I haven't tested it much yet. You can change the font size without
choping the menu. But the javascript is not really good.

http://www.webminster.de/extern/b3d/

Johannes