[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Feb 28 09:10:41 CET 2005

Hi Bart,

I the optionSplit only works inside Typo's menuitems, so I couldn't get
it to work on the top lever wraps. I finally gave up and added the
following line to the menu items CSS:

		#topnav_528	ul li {margin-left: -72px;}

The eshop now works ok in firefox and safari, but it breaks in IE6.

I also found that the following line breaks the :hover in the dropdown
menus in Safari:

#mainmenu ul li ul li:hover { display: inline-block; }

I didn't need it for either firefox or safari, so do you think we can
drop it?

IE5 still behaves very badly on OSX; the page loads, but *very* slowly.
Does anyone here have an idea what causes it?

Bart

Op 26-feb-05 om 16:29 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: