[Bf-webcontent] Translate blender site to portuguese

joao_labfilmes at sapo.pt joao_labfilmes at sapo.pt
Mon Feb 28 06:09:46 CET 2005

Hello, i offer to translate blender manuals to portuguese but i was informed
that the manuals are being update to the new version of blender and told me to
wait until that it?s ready, so i propose to translate the site to portuguese.
I?d like to now if you are interested in that. In my opinion it?s useful
translate the site. I?m going to need some help not in the translation but in
the translate page online.
Thankyou and goodbye.

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt