[Bf-webcontent] xhtml/valid

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sat Feb 26 15:54:08 CET 2005

We got a lot of problems using many different CSS files. The Image
problem B at rt get on Blender org depends on the definition of maincont.
But there other issues too, the menu on
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=38 is not working on IE 6. My
does work, didn't get the header problem etc but i'm using just my CSS
and not the others.

For me next step is building the template in DIVs, em's and percent and
trying getting all CSS definitions in one file.

We should make a special printing CSS too, i realized it here and it is
very easy:

http://www.viafon.de/cms/index.php?id=157

When printing this page it just prints out a well formated text - no
flash, no navigation elements etc.