[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 25 22:15:26 CET 2005

Firefox/OSX and Safari/OSX are ok too. Safari still has the hover
issue; I'll look into that tomorrow but for now, I'm going to enjoy an
episode of CSI ;-)

By the way, there's still a <span class="ctr"> in the menu item
headers; do you think we can get rid of that one as well?

Bart

Op 25-feb-05 om 22:10 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: