[Bf-webcontent] no more flickering

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 25 21:57:39 CET 2005

Version 1.2.4. If you would like to IM me, I use jabber; you can reach
me on vrotvrot at jabber.anywise.com. Alternatively, I'm usually on IRC:
freenode.org nick b[a]rt or bartv. While looking over your code I saw
the "<span class="spc"> </span>" code; is this really needed, or can
the spacing also be achieved with some padding in the css?

Bart

Op 25-feb-05 om 21:54 heeft Bart het volgende geschreven: