[Bf-webcontent] Old site content?

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Tue Feb 22 22:17:10 CET 2005

I was surfing the net yesterday, and happened upon a site with some of
the images from the old blender.nl: the yellow motorcycle, the engine, a
couple of Shigeto Maeda's pieces, the flying giraffe, and the mammoth,
among others.  It brought back some good memories.

Would it be possible to post a snapshot of the old site how it looked
originally?  I know that the old site content is online, but it's not as
cool without the line backgrounds and the files links.  I already have
much of the old site categorized, so getting it into a new framework is
something that I could do long term -- not necessarily immediately.

Matt