[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Feb 22 20:31:39 CET 2005

Hi Enrico,

it seems that your tutorial images are broken! We'll remove the
tutorial reference from our tutorials list for now, but please let us
know when they're available again. It would be a shame to miss them :)

@bf-webcontent: we have several of Enrico's tutorials online; can
someone please take a look and hide them for now?

Cheers,

Bart

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: