[Bf-webcontent] Features page

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 20 09:35:00 CET 2005

Johannes,

I have added a short introduction text with a link to the full GPL text
to the GPL FAQ:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/GPL_for_artists.495.0.html

I think it would be a good idea if you could remove the link to the
full GPL text from the Features page and link to the GPL FAQ page
instead. Not many people will actually read the long version, I think
;-)

Bart

Op 1-feb-05 om 17:34 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: