[Bf-webcontent] System Requirements

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 18 08:10:42 CET 2005

Here's an option I just activated after seeing your page: you can set
two titles for each page (one for the navigation, and one for the page
itself) by switching the page type to 'advanced' (Edit page, edit
header, select type). Using this, you could use 'requirements' or
similar as the navigation name and 'system requirements' as the page
name.

I think that "system req's" is a bit vague, especially to the non-tech
users :)

Please let me know when you're ready and I'll republish the entire
section.

Bart

Op 17-feb-05 om 22:38 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: