[Bf-webcontent] Bring Graphics Cards information up to current . . .

Joshua DOSS Joshua.Doss at 3Dlabs.com
Wed Feb 16 20:20:56 CET 2005

Hello Blender Webcontent Mailing List,

I've noticed there is some outdated information on the following page:
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Graphics_Cards.201.0.html

I would like to contribute by updating this page, but not sure how to go about doing so.  This is my
first attempt into trying to help out an Open Source project.  Is there a way to checkout/edit/get
approval for the pages?  Is there someone I need to contact directly?  Or should I just edit the
text from the page and submit it via this email?  It would probably be easier for all involved if I
could edit the page, check it in and have a way of others verify/check before it is posted on the
live site.  I'm in the graphics cards industry, and would be glad to keep this page up to date as
things change in the future as well.

Joshua Doss
3Dlabs, Inc.
Fort Collins, CO
970.482.8811 x118

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action taken
by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in
error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. Thank you.