[Bf-webcontent] One fix a day

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Feb 15 21:46:28 CET 2005

Good suggestion. How should we select those sites? Vote for them on
this maillist? That would be ok for me.

What we could do is add subpages for all the countries, and then show
the 'top' sites on the community site main page, exactly like how we
have organised the tutorials section. Using the SiteItem plugin this is
quite easily done. Would you like me to prepare that?

Bart

Op 28-jan-05 om 10:57 heeft Doug Ollivier het volgende geschreven: