[Bf-webcontent] Updated Chat Section of Website

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Feb 15 18:15:12 CET 2005

Hey Bart,

As part of my efforts to be a more productive individual ;) I've updated the
Chat section of the website. Currently my version of the document is in the
Sandbox in the CMS. If you wouldn't mine reviewing it and publishing I would
greatly appreciate it :) I simply worked from what you created and added a
few things here and there. I hope you don't mind! =D Thanks!

Regards,
--Chris

P.S. That policy section may/may not be a good idea. If you think I should
review it with Ton let me know. Thanks again!