[Bf-webcontent] Re: http://www.blender3d.org/Education/index_old.php?sub=TutorialWalkthroug hDemo

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 11 12:09:40 CET 2005

Hi,

Can we remove it in such a way that it is still accessible? (Nice said,
he he!)

I mean: remove all plugin pages from the current structure, and collect
them under the section "Older versions".
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Older_versions.283.0.html

The web-plugin is unsupported, and should not be advertised to our
regular users. However, there are a couple of diehards (like Carsten
Wartmann) who still offer 3d plugin services to their clients, and
prefer not to have this disappearing completely from our website.

If someone can do this work, I can write some warning text about the
plugin status as introduction for the new section.

Thanks,

-Ton-