[Bf-webcontent] merge of blender.org and blender3d.org (One tiny fix a day)

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Feb 7 20:07:56 CET 2005

This is the one: http://www.vrotvrot.com/stuff/b3d/site_analysis.pdf

You can also use Typo3 as an application server; dynamic pages are then
generated on the fly instead of being published. In this way, Typo3
supports many community and personalisation features, but they come at
a price of webserver performance of course...

Bart

Op 7-feb-05 om 17:35 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: