[Bf-webcontent] One tiny fix a day

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Feb 4 23:05:32 CET 2005

Op 4-feb-05 om 12:14 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven:

> BTW: i am still wondering how do you want merge blender.org and
> blender3d.org?

So are we :) We've been meaning to kick this project off but somehow
something always gets in the way. We already have a pretty good idea
where we want to be heading (see also the document I posted a few weeks
ago), but we just need to get started... The biggest thing will be
rebuilding some kind of newssytem structure in Typo3.

Bart