[bf-webcontent], game site

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Wed Apr 27 12:30:38 CEST 2005

Hi Ettienne,

> NAME:  Ettienne
> USERNAME:  Siegel
> USERNAME:  1
> EMAIL:  reach.me.et at gmail.com
> WEBSITE_TITLE:  Blender Community Game Project
> ADDRESS:  http://bcgp.dyndns.org/
> LANGUAGE:  English
> IS_YOUR_SITE_HOSTED_BY_A_FREE_:  No
> WEBSITE_FOCUS:  Community
> FORUM:  1
> This site was created to get the blender game engine community behind one
> single effort to create proffesional looking  games for the sole purpose of
> supporting the continual use and development of blender and the game engine
> aspect of blender. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

This kind off sounds like the site is the official, soley carrier of the
blender game engine community. Did I miss something? Anyway, I think an adapted
text would clear things, s.th. like:

This site is dedicated to the development of a professional looking game...

What do you think?

Greets

Luigi Monaco

--