[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Wed Apr 27 12:19:33 CEST 2005

Hi Lod,

I inserted your site to CMS. I added a Logo, check if that's okay for you.
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=8#477

I'd suggest you make your text french only, it's mainly a french site and it
wouldn't occupy as much space. Your decision.

Greets

Luigi Monaco

--
tel: +49(0)60214590690 | mobil: +49(0)1713113868
skype: luigi.monaco    | public.key at ocanom.com

BOFH excuse #118:

the router thinks its a printer.