[Bf-webcontent] Translation Mailing List

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Apr 22 09:24:26 CEST 2005

Hi Johannes,

I can ask the webcontent group to help you with this. Who will be the
admin?

Bart

PS: I did see your other mail, but I don't have much time to work on
the blender site at this moment. I'm working on a big project that's
pretty much eating all my time. Once things get more quiet, I'll fix
it.

Op 21-apr-05 om 23:52 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven: