[Bf-webcontent] Re: About downloading Blender tutorials

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Apr 19 23:07:59 CEST 2005

Hi Enrico,

Firefox (and would I think Mozilla too) has a feature to save a webpage
for offline viewing. Simply select 'save page as' and then select 'web
page, complete' as the format. It will save both the HTML and the
images.

Please don't spider and download our website; it causes high load on
our webserver and slows down the website for other users. We often
block spidering users from our website for this reason.

Hope this helps,

Bart

Op 19-apr-05 om 22:36 heeft Compman het volgende geschreven: