[Fwd: Re: [Bf-webcontent]IE issue]

Johannes Langlotz johannes.langlotz at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 23:09:33 CEST 2005

Hi Bart,

I sent the attached Email before you went to China? Did you overlook it?

Johannes

Hi Bart,

due illness and not having an IE on my notebook it takes me a while to
find two IE issues.

http://www.webminster.de/ext/b3d/Home.2.0.html

To close the gap below the header you have to put the header and the
content into a table. It is a bit stupid to make the layout of a css
based website with the help of tables. But it seems that this is the one
and only solution for this huge bug (IE). The divider image of the
"About Blender" button no longer appears on on mouse over!

   <ul id="top_nav"><li id="topnav_20" style="background-image:
none;"><a href="http://www.blender3d.org/cms/About%20Blender.20.0.html"
style="background-image: none;"><span class="ctr">About Blender .....

You need "background-image: none;" in <li> and in <a ...> of "About
Blender" in cause of the navigation css file. This file is quite
unstructured and bad formated.

Johannes

sudden inspiration:

To avoid the table you just have to add "background-color: white;" to
the div tag of the header image. This is quick and dirty but it should
work!