[Bf-webcontent] blender site

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Apr 10 12:00:01 CEST 2005

We don't really have a policy on which sites to include and which not.
I usually ask myself if a site would be worth while for other users,
e.g. does it have tutorials or really nice artwork on it? If it's a
blender newbie who publishes his first rendered chrome sphere on it,
then it's not so interesting for the general audience :)

A voting mechanism could work too of course, but we'd need someone to
code it for us. As a simple alternative, we could start out by 'voting'
on the maillist. The easiest way might be if everyone would check the
incoming site submissions and send a message to the list if he/she
thinks the site should not be published. If there are no nay-sayers,
then it should be ok to publish, right?

Bart

Op 21-mrt-05 om 15:15 heeft Luigi Monaco het volgende geschreven: