[Bf-webcontent] Fw: not sure where this puppy goes.

blender blender at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Oct 16 12:13:04 CEST 2004

Hey Bart and others, i recieved this submission to the blender links section, but i am not sure where it goes.

you see i havn't got a specific location in mind for anything like this, and it does use blender as part of it.  perhaps its more suited to another area of the site, or it is suited in a new section such as "projects done with blender" or somthing of the sort.

Professional, artists, and community sections just don't fit it really.

Douglas Ollivier (Alltaken)