[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Oct 20 20:32:50 CEST 2004

Yes, it would be nice to offer people a better place to host their
stuff. Of course, I wouldn't mind hosting those tutorials on
blender3d.org, but we would have to enter them into typo3 then. The
good thing about this is that all the tutorials would have a nice,
consistent professional look. Who knows we could one day even publish a
Tutorial Guide #3 with the 'best of Blender tutorials'? Hmmmm.... :-)

Oh! To make that last idea easier, it would be a good idea to publish
everything under the Open Content License, so it's a good idea to ask
for their permission to use that license.

Bart

Op 20-okt-04 om 20:10 heeft Ingie Bee het volgende geschreven: