[Bf-webcontent] Tutorials

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Oct 20 20:29:31 CEST 2004

Op 26-sep-04 om 2:30 heeft Johannes Langlotz het volgende geschreven:

> I haven't updated the features page since the 2.33 i think. When I
> hear something about a new interesting software I always visit their
> homepage to get more information. And what I often want to see are
> screenshots, screenshots, screenshots and of course screenshots. I
> want to change the Features page, but I don't have a really good
> concept. I think about one page for every category (Modeling,
> Animation, Realtime 3D/game creation, Rendering...) or something like
> a "Features Tour". There could be more information. But before I go
> through the door I should open it. Do you have a good idea??? I would
> like to publish it with the kick-ass release 2.35!

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what the best setup would be.. You could also
highlight some interface features (turn Blender's 'strange' interface
into a strength instead of a weakness) - Ton may want to have something
to say about this, but I won't bother him about this until after the
conference.

Please give me some time to think about this - I'm sure we'll have some
good ideas about this during the bconf.

Bart