[Bf-webcontent] Tutorial Section Updates

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Oct 3 17:55:37 CEST 2004

Cool! That's a very clever idea indeed as many people are not online
fulltime.

Another news snippet: since you had incidated that you don't have much
time to work on the tutorials section, I have invited IngieBee to give
us a hand as well. She maintains a tutorial section on her personal
website (http://www.ingiebee.com/Tutorials.htm) and is now learning to
work with Typo3. I expect her to drop in here one of these days now.

Bart