[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Website access

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue Nov 9 19:41:20 CET 2004

For your information. I have asked Glen to work with us to improve the
integration into the website. For example, I don't like the fact that
we now have a 'tutorials' and a 'video tutorials' section - they're
both tutorials. Also, we should try to have a more consistent layout.

But those are just details - the content is pretty darn cool !

Bart

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: